Where Do You Ship To?
At Organic Potions, we strive to provide the best shipping experience for our customers. We offer shipping to several countries, including:
Singapore, United States, United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Japan, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Germany, Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Switzerland, Spain, Italy, France , Finland, Ireland, Netherlands, Austria, Greece, Brazil, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, and United Arab Emirate
How Long Does It Take to Receive My Order?
Delivery time varies depending on the destination country. The estimated delivery time for each country is as follows:
- Singapore: 2-4 Business Days
- Japan/ Hong Kong/ Malaysia: 3-5 Business Days
- United States, United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Germany, Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Switzerland, Spain, Italy, France, Finland, Ireland, Netherlands, Austria, Greece: 3-7 Business Days
- Brazil, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, United Arab Emirate: 7-10 Business Days
*Our shipping estimates do not include warehouse processing time. We estimate processing can take 1-2 days. We do not process orders over the weekends.
What Is Shipping Fee?
- Singapore: Free shipping on all orders.
- Japan, Hong Kong, Malaysia: $10 USD
- United States, United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand, Canada: Orders under $75 USD: $16 USD shipping fee
- Germany, Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Switzerland, Spain, Italy, France, Finland, Ireland, Netherlands, Austria, Greece: $20 USD
- Brazil, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, United Arab Emirate: $30 USD
*Please note that all shipping fees are in USD.
Taxes and Duties
At Organic Potions, we want to ensure complete transparency when it comes to the costs associated with your order. Please take note of the following information regarding taxes and duties:
Our prices already include GST. This means that the displayed price is the final price you'll pay during checkout. There are no additional GST charges.
Customs Duties and Fees:
For international orders, please be aware that your purchase may be subject to customs duties, taxes, and fees imposed by the destination country. Any additional charges related to customs clearance will be the responsibility of the customer.
Declaration of Value:
We declare the actual value of the items on the customs declaration form. If you have specific instructions regarding the declaration, please contact our customer service team.
There are no additional handling fees for standard domestic orders. However, certain international orders or orders to specific regions may incur additional handling fees. These will be clearly communicated during the checkout process.
It is the customer's responsibility to ensure that the products they are ordering comply with the import regulations of their country. We recommend checking with your local customs office for any specific restrictions.
Delays Due to Customs:
Please be aware that customs processing times may cause delays in the delivery of your order. We appreciate your patience in such situations.
Returns Due to Customs Issues:
In the event that an order is delayed, rejected, or returned due to customs issues, please refer to our Returns and Exchanges Policy for further instructions.
Customs Issues Policy
In the event of customs-related challenges with your order:
- We'll promptly inform you of the situation.
- Provide required documentation.
- Adjust the declaration (may affect time and cost).
- Offer a refund (excluding shipping charges) if rejected.
- Additional customs charges are your responsibility.
- Swift communication ensures timely resolution.
- Standard Returns and Exchanges Policy applies.
- We maintain records for compliance.
For assistance, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How Can I Track My Order?
You will receive a tracking number via email once your order has been shipped. You can track your order using the tracking number on our website.
What if I Receive the Wrong Item, Broken or Damaged?
Please contact us right away and our customer care team will take care of you. You can contact us via live chat or by email email@example.com. If your package was damaged during shipment (visible damage to the box), take pictures immediately
What is Your Policy for Returns and Exchanges?
Our policy for returns and exchanges is detailed on our returns and exchanges page. Here
Licences Of Permits
The following countries customs departments require specific licences, permits or documentation to import cosmetic products
Please contact your local authorities for more information
Italian import is restricted to two products only and no more than a quantity of two of each product.
orders must be below 2.000 DKK (approximately $300 USD depending on the exchange rate at the time) due to importing regulations.
At Organic Potions, our team is dedicated to providing you with the best possible customer experience. Whether you need skincare advice, help tracking an order, or a quick answer to a question, we're here to support you every step of the way. For assistance, simply send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for choosing Organic Potions for your wellness needs.